Wish List. Help us outfit the hut.
Alaska Huts seeks donations of new or gently used household items that are sturdy and will hold up well.
- All cooking and baking implements.
- Mixing bowls, salad bowls, bread pans & muffin tins.
- Mixing spoons, rubber spatulas and pancake turners, large chopping knives and paring knives, measuring spoons and measuring cups.
- Two good quality stove-top griddles for gas burners.
- You get the picture : )
- Stuff for the table — 20+ each of:
- Plates and bowls, plastic or ceramic, serviceable and attractive (small ceramic chips probably acceptable).
- Knives, forks, teaspoons, soup spoons.
- Ceramic mugs, maybe from Alaska events, plain or artistic (any potters out there with extra stock?)
- Serviceable, clean bed pillows—18 of ‘em!
- Serviceable “sofa cushions”/back pillows with sturdy material suitable for comfortable rustic hut décor (i.e. not shiny fabric, not fancy), for a long seating bench—need 12+.
- Wooden stools 23-25 inches tall with seats 8-12 in. across.
- Small, narrow rocking chair (possibly folding rocking chair).
- Four wooden folding chairs (not too big).
Let us know what you have, and we will arrange to connect with you. Thank you!