Alaska Huts invites you to join us for Wood Stock: an event for huts enthusiasts to help prep Manitoba Cabin for the winter season. We'll be stocking the woodshed with several cords of wood and prepping the grounds, yurts, and cabin for winter. Woodstock is an optionally overnight event: stick around and enjoy a bowl of AK Huts chili, a campfire brew or two, and a morning cup of coffee.
Bring friends and family to Manitoba Cabin to share the workload and excitement for Alaska Huts!
RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to save a bunk or tent spot and to ensure a hearty portion of chili!
Can I stay the night at Manitoba Cabin after Woodstock?
- Yes! If you plan to stay the night at Wood Stock you may either pitch your own tent or reserve a bunk. If you intend to stay the whole night please e-mail email@example.com. Bunks are limited and will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis. If you don't plan to stay the night, please still RSVP to get a bowl of chili (and let us know if you are vegetarian!).
How much are bunks?
- Bunks are FREE! We do ask that you commit at least 3 hours of volunteer time in exchange for a bunk.
Can I bring my dog?
- Well-behaved dogs that get along well with people (and other dogs) are welcome to join.
What tools should I bring?
- We're always grateful for wheelbarrows and dollys. Dress to work outside with work shoes and gloves!
What's for dinner?
- We'll be having a potluck! Huts staff will provide the main course: chili, both with and without meat. We ask that you also bring a side dish, dessert, or drinks (or all 3!) to share.
Where should I park my car?
- Park at Mile 48 of the Seward Highway and follow the path to Manitoba.