Can I stay the night at Manitoba Cabin after Woodstock?
- Yes! If you plan to stay the night at Wood Stock you may either pitch your own tent or reserve a bunk. If you intend to stay the whole night please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Bunks are limited and will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis. If you don't plan to stay the night, please still RSVP to get a bowl of chili (and let us know if you are vegetarian!).
How much are bunks?
- Bunks are FREE! We do ask that you commit at least 3 hours of volunteer time in exchange.
Can I bring my dog?
- Well-behaved dogs that get along well with people (and other dogs) are welcome to join, but if you are able to leave your dog at home that would be great.
What tools should I bring?
- We're always grateful for wheelbarrows and dollys. Dress to work outside!
What's for dinner?
- We'll be having a potluck! Huts staff will provide the main course: chili, both with and without meat. We ask that you also bring a side dish, dessert, or drinks (or all 3!) to share.
Where should I park my car?
- Park at Mile 48 of the Seward Highway and follow the path to Manitoba.